- RSS Channel Showcase 4002482
- RSS Channel Showcase 6830048
- RSS Channel Showcase 5306700
- RSS Channel Showcase 4390419
Articles on this Page
- 11/04/13--07:37: _Cloudian Joins Forc...
- 11/05/13--07:03: _Coho Raises $25M fo...
- 11/05/13--07:37: _RAID Introduces Eth...
- 11/05/13--07:07: _NetApp Announces Ne...
- 11/05/13--06:03: _Wave Partners with ...
- 11/05/13--05:41: _AMD Server Supports...
- 11/05/13--07:26: _Coraid Announces Su...
- 11/05/13--08:17: _University of Conce...
- 11/06/13--06:24: _Dot Hill AssuredSAN...
- 11/06/13--05:54: _Innodisk to Debut F...
- 11/06/13--07:43: _Lustre Gets Busines...
- 11/06/13--08:35: _Active Archive Alli...
- 11/04/13--07:37: Cloudian Joins Forces with Intel and Penguin Computing
- 11/05/13--07:03: Coho Raises $25M for Cloud-Scale SDN Integrated Storage
- 11/05/13--07:37: RAID Introduces Ethernet Drive Solution
- 11/05/13--07:07: NetApp Announces New Contributions to OpenStack
- 11/05/13--06:03: Wave Partners with Intel
- 11/05/13--05:41: AMD Server Supports Features in OpenStack
- 11/05/13--07:26: Coraid Announces Support for SanDisk SSDs
- 11/05/13--08:17: University of Concepcion Installs IBM PureSystems
- 11/06/13--06:24: Dot Hill AssuredSAN 4004 Storage Models Available
- 11/06/13--05:54: Innodisk to Debut FlexiRemap Technology at SC13
- 11/06/13--07:43: Lustre Gets Business Class Upgrade with HSM
- 11/06/13--08:35: Active Archive Alliance Announces Growth
Object storage leader Cloudian today announced a coordinated effort with partners Penguin Computing and Intel to bring their production hardened object storage product to market as a bundled turnkey solution for OpenStack users.
Coho Data, the first provider of software-defined networking integrated storage appliances for high performance at cloud-scale, today announced it has closed a $25 million Series B funding.
RAID Incorporated has created a revolutionary chassis to efficiently and effectively host a new storage solution made up of independent ethernet-connected drives. This 4U, 60-bay framework with integral 10 GbE Ethernet switching will house drives based on the new Kinetic Open Storage platform internally developed by Seagate.
Reaffirming its commitment to help accelerate the deployment of cloud services, NetApp today announced new contributions to OpenStack, and deeper integration with its storage and data management systems.
Wave Systems Corp. announced today it is offering complete management of self-encrypting solid-state drives (SSDs) to deliver stronger security and data protection to the enterprise.
AMD announced that the SeaMicro SM15000 server supports bare metal features in OpenStack Compute. AMD's SeaMicro SM15000 server is ideally suited for massive OpenStack deployments by integrating compute, storage and networking into a 10 rack unit system. The system is built around the Freedom fabric, the industry's premier supercomputing fabric for scale out data center applications.
Coraid, a leading provider of scale-out Ethernet storage solutions, today announced support for SanDisk Optimus 1.6TB Serial Attached SCSI (SAS) solid state drives (SSDs) on the EtherDrive scale-out storage platform.
IBM today announced that the University of Concepcion has installed IBM PureSystems to modernize its IT infrastructure and increase the availability and storage of its e-mail accounts for students and teachers.
Dot Hill Systems Corp., a leading provider of SAN storage solutions, announced the availability of its new AssuredSAN 4004 storage models, based on the company's ninth-generation RAID architecture.
Innodisk, a designer and manufacturer of SSDs for industrial applications, is pleased to announce the debut of the FlexiArray SE108 at Supercomputing Conference 2013.
During a conversation about this update with Galen Shipman, Chairman at OpenSFS, we discussed how the 2.5 release of the Lustre file system is taking the requests and requirements of a growing set of potential enterprise Lustre users to heart with the addition of HSM and more...
The Active Archive Alliance announced today that it has grown by 70 percent, adding seven new members within the last year and bringing the total number of members to 15 data storage companies. This growth in membership underscores the demand for active archives for long-term data storage and the maturing of the active archive market overall.